Student Assessment Data
Elementary or middle school assessment results on the Michigan Educational Assessment Program (MEAP), high school assessment results on Michigan Merit Exam (MME), and assessment results for students with disabilities on Michigan’s Alternative Assessment Program (MI-Access or MEAP-Access):
- Presents achievement data for all five tested subjects (mathematics, reading, science, social studies and writing) compared to targets for all students as well as subgroups of students.
- Helps parents understand achievement progress within schools and compare these to district and State achievement.
Accountability Scorecard – Detail Data and Status
Information is provided for the district and each school related to achievement targets in reading, writing, mathematics, science and social studies answering questions like:
- Did the district (and schools) meet achievement targets for all students and subgroups of students?
- Did the district (and schools) meet achievement growth targets for all students and subgroups of students?
Teacher Qualification Data
- Identifies teacher qualifications at district and school levels
- Reports percentage of core academic classes taught by teachers not considered highly qualified to teach such classes.
NAEP Data (National Assessment of Educational Progress)
- Provides State results of the national assessment in mathematics and reading every other year in grades 4 and 8 .
Review the reports below:
|District Annual Education Report Letter (AER)||AER Letter||128 kB|
|Auburn Elementary School||AER Letter||155 kB|
|Central High School||AER Letter||137 kB|
|Hampton Elementary School||AER Letter||153 kB|
|Handy Middle School||AER Letter||146 kB|
|Kolb Elementary School||AER Letter||146 kB|
|Linsday Elementary School||AER Letter||166 kB|
|MacGregor Elementary School||AER Letter||340 kB|
|Mackensen Elementary School||AER Letter||499 kB|
|McAlear-Sawden Elementary School||AER Letter||160 kB|
|Washington Elementary School||AER Letter||145 kB|
|Wenona Center||AER Letter||181 kB|
|Western High School||AER Letter||139 kB|
|Western Middle School||AER Letter||156 kB|
Bay City Public Schools is a place where: All students graduate having successfully attained the necessary core skills of reading, writing, mathematics, science, social studies, and world language. Read more...
Our Mission: To provide each student with the knowledge, attitudes, and skills necessary to assure success!